Subscribe to Blog via Email
What People are Saying!
“Hands down, the best!”
– George Farjeat of Farjeat Insurance
“Great value and return on investment”
– Ines Calderon of Adriana’s Insurance
“Tommy is the king of social media!”
– Rocky Patel of Rocky Patel Premium Cigars
“Best investment I’ve ever made!”
– Dale Roley of Roley’s Tree Care
“…great job in increasing my exposure…”
– Mark Cantrell, Law Offices of Mark Cantrell
“Tommy is a pleasure to work with. He has taken us to the top on Google without paying for ads and continues to make our web presence the strongest in our area.”
– Brainstorm Escape Room
Great Cause – Please Support!
- LOCAL SEO Package: 100 Internet Business Citations + Search Engine Submissions
- LOCAL SEO Package: Buy 150 Local Business Directory Citations + Website URL Submission
- LOCAL SEO Package: 200 Internet Local Business Directory Citations + Search Engine Submissions for Your Website
- LOCAL SEO Package: 250 Local Business Citations + Search Engine Submission for Your Website
- LOCAL SEO Package: 300 Internet Local Business Directory Citations for Only $299 – One-Time Fee!
- DraftKings Debuts Online Casino in Pennsylvania June 1, 2020
- CFPB ISSUES CREDIT REPORTING GUIDANCE DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC April 1, 2020
- Billy Bob’s Texas Hosts Live Watch Party To Celebrate Its 39th Anniversary Live at Billy Bob’s Texas Now Airing on Circle March 31, 2020
- CFPB PROVIDES FLEXIBILITY DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC March 30, 2020
- CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU ISSUES REQUEST FOR INFORMATION TO ASSIST TASKFORCE ON FEDERAL CONSUMER FINANCIAL LAW March 30, 2020
- Maher mocks CNN's Jeffrey Toobin amid Zoom scandal: 'You're grossed out? ... I've had to shake his hand' October 24, 2020"Real Time" host Bill Maher had some fun at the expense of CNN star Jeffrey Toobin amid his masturbation scandal.
- Pence calls on Biden to 'come forward and come clean' with answers on son Hunter's scandal October 24, 2020Vice President Mike Pence called on his predecessor, Joe Biden, to be frank and honest with the American people Friday about whether he was involved in or benefited from his son Hunter's overseas business interests.
- LMPD: Woman, 18, commits suicide as officers try to serve arrest warrant October 24, 2020A woman died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound inside a Louisville, Ky., home Friday as authorities were trying to serve an arrest warrant for a homicide, authorities said.
- Jessica Chastain to join ‘Scenes From a Marriage’ after Michelle Williams exit: Report October 24, 2020Williams had to leave the production over scheduling issues.
- Texas wife allegedly killed by husband who hid in shower to ambush her, then posted video on YouTube October 24, 2020A 48-year old Texas man has been charged with the murder of his wife after allegedly hiding in a shower and then shooting her to death Wednesday.
- Austin Barnes cranks homer to up Dodgers lead over Rays, 6-1 October 24, 2020With two outs, Austin Barnes belted a home run to center marking the 50th run with two outs that the Los Angeles Dodgers have scored in this postseason. The Dodgers held a 6-1 advantage over the Tampa Bay Rays in Game 3 of the World Series.
- World Series Watch Party: The story behind Justin Verlander’s $1 million ‘Dodger Killer’ tip October 24, 2020Hear about Justin Verlander’s infamous $1 million tip that he left for lunch in Los Angeles from a man who was there: Mardy Fish. Fish tells the story about why Verlander left his ‘Dodger Killer’ tip in the first place.
- Rays get on the board in World Series Game 3 with Willy Adames RBI double October 24, 2020Willy Adames hit a RBI double to get the Tampa Bay Rays on the board in Game 3 of the World Series against the Los Angeles Dodgers. Adames' RBI cut the Dodgers lead to 5-1.
- Mookie Betts RBI single extends Dodgers Game 3 lead over Rays, 5-0 October 24, 2020Mookie Betts drove in yet another two-out run for the Los Angeles Dodgers as they extend their World Series Game 3 lead over the Tampa Bay Rays to 5-0 in the 4th inning.
- World Series Watch Party: Nick Swisher on the magical powers of the Yankees’ golden thong October 24, 2020Nick Swisher tells the story about the lucky golden thong he (and unnamed Yankees teammates) utilized in order to bust out of slumps. Hear how it helped him have one of the best playoff games of his career.
- For Immediate Release Howard Books To Publish Sara Evans Memoir “Born To Fly”For Immediate Release Howard Books To Publish Sara Evans Memoir “Born To Fly” Get a sneak peek at the book tonight on talkshoplive® Download art (NASHVILLE / NEW YORK) — March 31, 2020 — Howard Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, will publish Born To Fly, a memoir by award-winning, multi-platinum country music star […]
- Billy Bob’s Texas Hosts Live Watch Party To Celebrate Its 39th Anniversary Live at Billy Bob’s Texas Now Airing on CircleBilly Bob’s Texas Hosts Live Watch Party To Celebrate Its 39th Anniversary Live at Billy Bob’s Texas Now Airing on Circle Received 18th nomination for ACM Club Of The Year FORT WORTH, Texas – The legendary Billy Bob’s Texas, located in the heart of the Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District, first opened in 1981. […]
- The House of Representatives passed a historic stimulus package known as the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security or “CARES” actCARES Act Passes House & Heads to the President March 27, 2020 —Today, the House of Representatives passed a historic stimulus package known as the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security or “CARES” act, which contains an unprecedented $2.2 trillion in total financial relief for businesses, public institutions and individuals hit hard by the […]
- CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU ANNOUNCES ACTION AGAINST CITIZENS BANK, N.A.FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: January 30, 2020 MEDIA CONTACT: Office of Communications Tel: (202) 435-7170 CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU ANNOUNCES ACTION AGAINST CITIZENS BANK, N.A. WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (Bureau) filed suit against Citizens Bank, N.A. (Citizens), a national banking association headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island. The Bureau’s complaint alleges violations of […]
- GAITHER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCES RELEASE DATE FOR RANDY TRAVIS’ “WORSHIP & FAITH” DVD ALONG WITH PRECIOUS MEMORIES ALBUMFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE GAITHER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCES RELEASE DATE FOR RANDY TRAVIS’ “WORSHIP & FAITH” DVD ALONG WITH PRECIOUS MEMORIES ALBUM (Click to Download) Promo Video NASHVILLE, Tenn. (January 29, 2020) – Gaither Music Group announced- today- that they will release a compilation of worship songs and hymns from seven-time GRAMMY winner Randy Travis with an […]