Add Your Business Listing
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What People are Saying!
“Hands down, the best!”
– George Farjeat of Farjeat Insurance
“Great value and return on investment”
– Ines Calderon of Adriana’s Insurance
“Tommy is the king of social media!”
– Rocky Patel of Rocky Patel Premium Cigars
“Best investment I’ve ever made!”
– Dale Roley of Roley’s Tree Care
“…great job in increasing my exposure…”
– Mark Cantrell, Law Offices of Mark Cantrell
“Tommy is a pleasure to work with. He has taken us to the top on Google without paying for ads and continues to make our web presence the strongest in our area.”
– Brainstorm Escape Room
Great Cause – Please Support!
- LOCAL SEO Package: 100 Internet Business Citations + Search Engine Submissions
- LOCAL SEO Package: Buy 150 Local Business Directory Citations + Website URL Submission
- LOCAL SEO Package: 200 Internet Local Business Directory Citations + Search Engine Submissions for Your Website
- LOCAL SEO Package: 250 Local Business Citations + Search Engine Submission for Your Website
- LOCAL SEO Package: 300 Internet Local Business Directory Citations for Only $299 – One-Time Fee!
- DraftKings Debuts Online Casino in Pennsylvania June 1, 2020
- CFPB ISSUES CREDIT REPORTING GUIDANCE DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC April 1, 2020
- Billy Bob’s Texas Hosts Live Watch Party To Celebrate Its 39th Anniversary Live at Billy Bob’s Texas Now Airing on Circle March 31, 2020
- CFPB PROVIDES FLEXIBILITY DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC March 30, 2020
- CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU ISSUES REQUEST FOR INFORMATION TO ASSIST TASKFORCE ON FEDERAL CONSUMER FINANCIAL LAW March 30, 2020
- Trump campaign sues in Nevada to stop Vegas-area vote count October 25, 2020The Trump campaign and Nevada Republicans asked a state judge on Friday to stop counting Las Vegas-area mail-in ballots as the president and his supporters continue to question the safety and validity of mail-in votes.
- Khabib Nurmagomedov submits Justin Gaethje at UFC 254, announces retirement October 25, 2020Khabib Nurmagomedov sobbed in the middle of the octagon after his UFC 254 lightweight title defense against Justin Gaethje on Saturday.
- Wisconsin court blocks governors restrictions on indoor public gatherings despite COVID-19 surge October 25, 2020A Wisconsin appeals court issued a temporary block on Democratic Gov. Tony Evers restrictions on indoor gatherings Friday, even as the number of COVID-19 hospitalizations in state shattered records for the second day in a row.
- Half of Colorado’s district attorneys will be replaced after election October 25, 2020Colorado voters could change the state's criminal justice landscape next year as every district attorney is up for election in November.
- 49ers coach reveals Arik Armstead interrupted date night to ask questions while studying film October 25, 2020San Francisco 49ers defensive coordinator Robert Saleh praised veteran defensive lineman Arik Armstead for his passion for studying film on Thursday.
- Mike Pereira reacts to Indiana’s game-winning, two-point conversion vs. No. 8 Penn State October 25, 2020CFB on FOX Rules Analyst Mike Pereira reacts to the unbelievable, game-winning play by Indiana Hoosiers' QB Michael Penix Jr. Pereira says that it's tough to see what part of the football landed first, so the officiating crew has to revert back to the call on the field.
- Indiana wins OT thriller 36-35 over No. 8 Penn State to open season October 25, 2020Michael Penix forced OT with a 2-point conversion run, then scored on a diving 2-point conversion to give Indiana a 36-35 victory over No. 8 Penn State.
- Corey Seager crushes eighth homer of the postseason, Dodgers lead Rays 2-0 in Game 4 October 25, 2020Corey Seager remains hot in the World Series, crushing his eighth homer of the postseason. Seager's homer gives the Los Angeles Dodgers a 2-0 lead over the Tampa Bay Rays in Game 4 of the World Series.
- No. 3 Notre Dame dispatches Pitt, 45-3, thanks to Ian Book’s 312-yard, three touchdown day October 25, 2020Alabama Crimson Tide standout wide receiver Jaylen Waddle broke his ankle on the first play of the game against the Tennessee Volunteers Saturday afternoon. Head coach Nick Saban said he will miss the rest of the season. Former New England Patriots head physician Matt Provencher provides reasons why there should be optimism about Waddle's long-term […]
- Mookie Betts makes yet another highlight-reel catch, robs Brandon Lowe of hit October 25, 2020Mookie Betts continues his Gold Glove-level fielding in right field for the Los Angeles Dodgers, this time robbing Tampa Bay Rays 2B Brandon Lowe of a hit in Game 4 of the World Series.
- For Immediate Release Howard Books To Publish Sara Evans Memoir “Born To Fly”For Immediate Release Howard Books To Publish Sara Evans Memoir “Born To Fly” Get a sneak peek at the book tonight on talkshoplive® Download art (NASHVILLE / NEW YORK) — March 31, 2020 — Howard Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, will publish Born To Fly, a memoir by award-winning, multi-platinum country music star […]
- Billy Bob’s Texas Hosts Live Watch Party To Celebrate Its 39th Anniversary Live at Billy Bob’s Texas Now Airing on CircleBilly Bob’s Texas Hosts Live Watch Party To Celebrate Its 39th Anniversary Live at Billy Bob’s Texas Now Airing on Circle Received 18th nomination for ACM Club Of The Year FORT WORTH, Texas – The legendary Billy Bob’s Texas, located in the heart of the Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District, first opened in 1981. […]
- The House of Representatives passed a historic stimulus package known as the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security or “CARES” actCARES Act Passes House & Heads to the President March 27, 2020 —Today, the House of Representatives passed a historic stimulus package known as the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security or “CARES” act, which contains an unprecedented $2.2 trillion in total financial relief for businesses, public institutions and individuals hit hard by the […]
- CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU ANNOUNCES ACTION AGAINST CITIZENS BANK, N.A.FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: January 30, 2020 MEDIA CONTACT: Office of Communications Tel: (202) 435-7170 CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU ANNOUNCES ACTION AGAINST CITIZENS BANK, N.A. WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (Bureau) filed suit against Citizens Bank, N.A. (Citizens), a national banking association headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island. The Bureau’s complaint alleges violations of […]
- GAITHER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCES RELEASE DATE FOR RANDY TRAVIS’ “WORSHIP & FAITH” DVD ALONG WITH PRECIOUS MEMORIES ALBUMFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE GAITHER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCES RELEASE DATE FOR RANDY TRAVIS’ “WORSHIP & FAITH” DVD ALONG WITH PRECIOUS MEMORIES ALBUM (Click to Download) Promo Video NASHVILLE, Tenn. (January 29, 2020) – Gaither Music Group announced- today- that they will release a compilation of worship songs and hymns from seven-time GRAMMY winner Randy Travis with an […]